mardi 29 mars 2011

New post !

I never been good to keep up a blog ! 

Still waiting for a loooot more for nail art. 
I really love this Taobao Mall store.
Each item are really cheap, less than 1$ USD for the most.


I also received my fake lashes.
I ordered three Decorative Eyelashe pairs from a Rakuten shop. They are inexpensive, about 350 yens each when bought in individual package. That is great if you are a beginner. I did not wanted to buy a 5 lashes DollyWink package and discovering that I hated to wear it !
I bought my three Diamond Lash from another user blogspot, Sepia Memory. She sells it individually for 3,50 $ each and shipping is about 2-3 $. If you are looking to try on new styles or to try a new brand, give a look on her blog. She does products reviews, so you may want to read it before buying anything. She is doing a giveaway right now. Please have a look if you like to get new products for free, like makeup and lashes !


I don't really like the Glamourous Diamond Lash lashes. I mean, they are very nice but they are waaaaaay to big for my taste. I don't have a picture now, but when I tried it, it was touching my eyebrows !! If having eyelashes which hug your eyebrows can seems natural for one, well, they look pretty natural : not really shiny, especially next to the Decorative one.

You can see on the picture that I cut in two parts (well, it's three but you can't see it) one of the Decorative one. I was easier to me to get used to bottom lashes that way.

Sorry to not write a lot. I am mostly studying german and neurolinguistics right now and I guess it's not really what you would expect from a blog talking about one's taste in fashion, right ?
Brains and languages are amazing. Just remember it.

Until the next time, bye bye~ !

Aucun commentaire: