samedi 5 mars 2011

First time !

Welcome on my blog~ !

Canadian girl, ex-lolita, now a free fashionista inspired by gyaru fashion, I am Berlin.

I do not plan at this moment to become a perfect gyaru, but it seems that I like more and more koakuma kei, hime kei and gyaru. I also like mori girl and dolly kei, so you can sometimes see some inspiration or elements of those styles on me.

As my first language is french, I ask you to bear with me mistakes and nonsense. Languages and linguistics are my two passions beside chocolate and japanese fashion, so I accept fashion con/crits and english help. In a respectful way, anytime. One of my dreams is to be able to speak more than five languages fluently. I am already talking french. I learn english since I am young but I am far from perfect. I am currently studying german and italian.

This blog will be where I will put my fashion toughts and interests. I will probably talk about my life and others things on my life, too. I love to talk, you see ?

Until the next time... Bye bye~ !

1 commentaire:

Youthanasia a dit…

Yeeeeaaah Anya :D