jeudi 10 mars 2011

Just got those...

Eheh~ I just got new circle lenses.

They are Geo Honey Wing, bought from Pink Paradise.
I also got my two clip extensions from Cyperous, new wig stand and brush !!

I am still waiting my new Liz Lisa dress. I was looking for it forever ! Can't wait to wear it. <3
A lashes package will soon be shipped to me, too !
A bunch of nail art thingies are somewhere in the world, trying to reach right now. Waiting is sooo~ long ! Well, when you chose slow shipping method to save a bit of money...

A lot of things are happening in my life lately. They are not good. Shopping makes me feel better.

I am kinda broke, but it seems I want more items than I ever did because of that serie of bad events, plus that I "need" them for my trip. I am still wanting new circle lenses, new extensions, new clothes, new nail art items.Working holiday visa are so damn expensive ! You just never stop to spend for something or another something. Here 20$ for three small pictures, here 80 $, here 60 $, here 15 $, here ... Can't wait to be in Brussels in May !
(Learning three languages at a time if maybe too much, but dutch, deutsch and italian are needed!)

Tot ziens !

Until the next time... Bye bye~ !

1 commentaire:

Youthanasia a dit…

Hâte de voir tout ça <3