dimanche 6 mars 2011

Coût d'option

Aaaah~

We add so easily things on our personal wishlist, aren't we ? When it comes time to buy something, I can't be the only one who can't chose want I want to most. Currently, I am looking on nail art jewelries, false eyelashes and contact lense. I should add that I am looking for about two thousands jewelries in nail art, about every brands and styles that does exists in eyelashes, same goes for the contact lenses.

How do you chose what you want the most ? 
What are your favorite lense color ?

G&G GBT Green seems to be very nice...

I am also learning a para para choregraphy for a defilé next month. I always loved para para but I was too lazy to learn dances properly... That is a nice occasion to learn one. Since people count on me, I cannot be lazy anymore.
Yuki Hareem is doing the Gal part of the defilé. I hope they can turn me as a pretty koakuma gal.

I never tought it could be so tiring thought. Ahahah~

Until the next time... Bye bye~ !

Aucun commentaire: