jeudi 14 avril 2011

Rush and Défilé and camwhoring ?

Aaah~ !
It is again this time of the year for us, in Canada. End of the term, exams are next week and bye bye, see you next Fall, University ! Studying and papers are time consuming as usual. It is a bit depressing how much I am no life right now. I don't even webshop or only have a look ! I don't have the time. (;__;)
But from next Friday, I will be free !
Or not totally because I will go crazy because of my soon-to-be move to Europe. Oh, well... I shall think no further than next week for now. My german oral examination worries me very much. Talking about 10 minutes in german after 14 courses seems too much. 

I enjoy learning german. It is a beautiful language. I used to hate it back then, tough. A lot of ''boring'' words seems to be wonderful when I name them in this language : Kugelschreiber (pen) is one of my most loved ones.

Last week was the NadeshiCon défilée.
I think it was nice. That was my first défilée (and first convention ever), so I can't compare. I was fun to do, even if I thought I was not "right enough" to make part of the défilée. I mean, I love koakuma kei but I don't consider myself as a gyaru, let alone a koakuma gal. However, I did my best and I loved the experience. Para para dancing was especially fun. I was too slow and did some mistakes. We did not practiced the Seisou no aquarion routine together very much, only a couple of time on the morning. I would have needed a lot more. Yuki Hareem's girls were awesome ! Many, the leader, helped me with the make up.


She also done my (fake) nails for that day. It was freaking long. I had to ask everyone for anything. How do you do, girls ? They are pretty, don't you think so ?


That's about it for now. Take care, everyone !


Until the next time, bye bye~ !

Aucun commentaire: